TFS’ Site Coordinators Unit offers on-site support to coordinate clinical trial activities.
TFS Site Coordinators are GCP certified and become an essential part of the investigator’s team managing all logistics and administrative tasks for clinical projects. The TFS Site Coordinators assure high quality trial data, assist in patient recruitment and compliance, reduce data-entry time for investigators and support successful study start-up and trial initiation.
Site Coordinator Services include:
- Supporting investigators with patient recruitment
- Administrative coordination of ethics committee submissions to hospitals
- Support of the CRA during monitoring visits
- Maintenance of the Investigator’s file
- Coordination of patient visit schedules
- Drug accountability and dispensing logs
- Coordination of sample shipments
- Payment of patient expenses
- Supporting data entry/query resolution/SAE notification