Top 5 Pharmaceutical company selected TFS as the exclusive partner for Late phase studies
After a long collaboration with the customer providing single services, in 2006 TFS was selected as the preferred provider for flexible staffing solutions. After four subsequent years, TFS signed a MSA to replace a non-satisfactory outsourcing model for a whole team of more than 20 people covering different positions across Clinical Operations, Biometrics and Medical Affairs departments. Within this new model, TFS was asked to manage the operational activities for all Phase IV and NIS studies across several therapeutic areas.
- TFS took over employees from the previous customer provider
- Short time to implement the new model
- Multidisciplinary team with different profiles to be managed within the model (CRAs, CTAs, Statisticians, Data Managers, Site Start-up Specialist and, QA Technicians)
- Need to decrease staff turnover of the group
- All TFS Units were involved supporting this model’s implementation and maintenance
- Well established clear communication flow between TFS/Customer
- Specific program for new employees to consolidate the team as TFS staff after transition
- TFS Line Management provided oversight of staff performance and development after transition and then during the consolidation phase
TFS diligence during the model implementation ensured no impact on ongoing projects or start-up of new ones.
Direct and continuous communication with the customer the TFS Key Account Manager enabled full transparency.
Solid Line Management and retention strategies reduced staff turnover.
Through an in-depth knowledge of customer’s procedures, systems, products and therapeutic areas TFS has ensured the correct staff allocations and in parallel created significant cost savings for the customer.
Several years after TFS’ selection the model is stable and this result is confirmed by the periodic renewals and team’s continued growth.